OUR SECRET of success is that we recognize the greatest fear of our customers as the limousine not showing up or being late.
In many cases, that would mean missing the flight. We've taken the following 7 steps to ensure that we will ALWAYS be on time:
1. Our app developement team created a state of the art computer software allowing us to give our customer
unprecedented peace of mind. First, you will receive an e-mail reminder with your pickup details a day before your travel,
so you will rest assured that we didn't forget about you. Second, half an hour before your scheduled pickup, our computer system will
send you a text message, containing your chauffeur's information and cellphone number, so you will know that your limo is en-route and
you will be able to contact your driver directly if the need arises.
2. A full hour before the scheduled pickup, our computer system starts monitoring the geo-location and activity of your chauffeur.
We always have somebody standing by to fill in, if the initial driver isn't responsive or can't get to you in time. As you can imagine, that
hardly ever happens, because we don't tolerate irresponsible employees.
3. We promise that we'll always be on time or we will give you a free ride.
As you can already guess, we can't afford to give free rides, so that NEVER actually happens.
4. We allow 3 hours timespan between pickups in the schedule of each chauffeur, just in case bad traffic or airplane delays happen that day.
Yes, we make less money this way, but maintaining a "perfect on-time rating" is more important to us than our bottom line.
5. The "all reservations must be placed at least 24 hours in advance" requirement is meant to allow us proper dispatching of all orders, ahead of time.
6. We have "zero tolerance for drivers being late" policy. There are no "first time warnings", no
"three strikes and you are out" rules. Even if they are late just once, they are fired on the spot.
7. We hire only chauffeurs with long experience, who understand the importance of always being on-time.
Long years in the business also means that they have the knowledge needed to make it happen EACH AND EVERY TIME.
So, all that being said, let me ask you two very important questions!
1. Do you know any other airport limo company like this?
2. How much is getting to your airplane on time worth to you?
The American Limo Naperville DIFFERENCE
what puts us so far ahead of the rest that we don't think we have any competition
Some say our service is reminiscent of the past,
when the words 'class' and 'hospitality' were synonymous with the word 'limousine',
but we believe that we go way beyond that.
We meet the highest standarts in the luxury transportation industry each and every time
and we promise that we WILL provide you with the best limousine service you have ever had.
Thank you for choosing American Limo Naperville!
We don't take the name "American Limo" lightly. It is named after the United States of America
and we want to live up to the high expectations that idea evokes.
We not only honor our dear country with this name, we have made a commitment to defend the ideas
of freedom and democracy that make our homeland the greatest place that has ever existed on the face of the Earth.
This is exactly why we proudly donate 10% of all profits to support the brave men and women, who so selflessly defend those concepts,
and we've also partnered with Operation "Welcome You Home" to provide complimentary service to the
Homecoming Motorcade Escorts of our Soldiers and Marines when they return from a tour of duty in the Middle East.
Right there and then, just for a very short moment, while aboard the pride of our luxury fleet: Marine One Limousine,
we give those brave boys and girls the treatment and the honor Our President gets to enjoy every day.
For more information on the Military Homecomings or if you wish to learn about Operation "Welcome You Home"
and the pride of our fleet: Marine One Limousine, please click on the [For the Troops] button.
If you are interested in reading more about the History and Concept of American Limo Naperville,
how it started and why it is commited to support the US Military feel free to click on the
[Our Concept] button.
· Our good service starts with our exceptional chauffeurs. We find and hire the very best ones out there, then we pay them the
highest compensation in the limo business to keep them happy and well motivated, so you can get the best service in the industry.
That's why our drivers take pride in their work and always strive to do their best.
They are the face of our company, and we value them as such.
· Our chauffeurs have a lot of experience, extensive training in customer care and safe driving. They have also
attended the City Chauffeur class at Harold Washington College in Chicago and maintain recent certifications and clean driving records.
· We are always looking to develop a long-term relationship with our customers and
we want to honor and reward those who choose to ride with American Limo Naperville.
This is why we recently developed two of the newest concepts in the limousine industry:
the Patriot Club and the Frequent Rider Miles program.
· We are always looking for new ways to honor our troops and our country. If your are a veteran
and have benefited from a Military Charity Organization, let us know!
· We are very detail-oriented with our vehicles. This is something that unfortunately has gone by the wayside
for many other limo companies in recent years. We wish to maintain the high standards of the past:
your limousine will be clean, maintained, and will always be non-smoking.
· All Lincoln Towncars we own were special order of the custom built Executive L version with 12 additional inches of legroom
to provide you an unmatched comfort and let you stretch your legs after a long flight in a very uncomfortable airplane seat.
We keep those cars very well mantained, because nobody makes anything with comparable legroom and luxury ride air suspension anymore.
All our SUV's are the luxury 7 passenger versions of Navigator, Suburban or Expedition, with extended trunk space to fit all your luggage.
We also supply bottled water and up to date
reading material to make your trip to the airport more comfortable and enjoyable.